The Heartstory portrait experience is made up of a portrait consultation, a full length portrait session in studio or outdoors, a large collection of creative portraits to choose from, and a personal purchasing appointment. Our gift cards always cover the portrait session and appointments, and include either a single image product or a set amount of credit towards prints. A gift card is an opportunity for an incredible no obligation experience you may not otherwise have had, however we advise families be prepared for a portrait collection from which you will want to make additional purchases. Please make sure you understand what we offer and what to expect before you register and book.
- You may only use one gift card per family, per year.
- Gift cards may only be used for the exact items outlined on the card and not transferred to, or combined with any other package or promotion.
- If you cannot, or do not wish to use your gift card, you may pass it on to another family.
- Gift cards must be used before the expiry date given on the card, however extensions are granted on a case by case basis for reasons such as availability or travel. The maximum period of time for an extension is 2 months from the original expiry date.
- Should you need to reschedule your portrait session or purchasing appointment due to an unexpected personal emergency or illness, Heartstory will transfer your booking to a new date/time. In these circumstances we ask families to be flexible with their availability, as we may not have the same range of spots to choose from as when the original booking was made.
- Should you need to reschedule your portrait session or purchasing appointment for any other reason, we ask that you give us a minimum 7 days notice. If you cancel with less than 7 days notice, Heartstory reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $100. If you cancel your portrait session or purchasing appointment more than once, regardless of the notice period, Heartstory reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $100. These fees will be either deducted from the value of your print credit (if applicable), or added onto your order when you place it.
- By booking a portrait session with Heartstory, you acknowledge on behalf of all participants, that Heartstory retain the copyright to all images created.
- All Heartstory normal trading policies apply.